Deltabase is an AI-powered intelligence and benchmarking firm that provides specific and actionable intelligence on companies. We work with global consultancies (including the Big 4) and major transaction services (deals) advisors to accelerate decision-making and uncover value creation opportunities. Our customers love our rapid and accurate ‘outside-in’ intelligence that helps them identify value creation opportunities for their clients and we’re on a mission to create the world’s most in-depth company intelligence platform.
What we are looking for:
We need a talented Company Intelligence Analyst who is interested in growing a career in intelligence techniques including open-source intelligence (OSINT).
We’re looking for someone who is:-
- Commercially savvy, Diligent, Driven and Proactive
- With a growing armoury of data and programming skills in Python, Excel and more
- Team player who can slot neatly into our collaborative and friendly team
- Passionate about software, intelligence and all things digital
Where you’ll fit in:
Reporting to our Company Intelligence Manager, you will be responsible for acquiring and analysing open-source intelligence (OSINT) from a wide range of data sources.
We are a small team with big ambitions. You’ll work within our company intelligence analysis team – the engine room of our business. You’ll also work closely with our engineering team to help shape the development of our company intelligence platform.
The role will include activities in:
- Understanding commercial, technological and operational context of M&A transactions and / or Client Sales pursuits
- Producing high quality company intelligence products for a variety of industries and use cases
- Working with confidential and sensitive client intelligence briefs both independently and as part of a team
- Acquiring intelligence from a wide range of data sources to benchmark the people, activities, technologies, investments and capabilities of companies
- Utilising programming, data tools and techniques to accelerate and automate data pipelines (including APIs, web scrapers, web crawlers, Python, RPA)
- Actively investigating data sets to uncover hidden insight
- Analysing information and writing succinct and technical analyst commentary to support the interpretation of client deliverables
With the flexibility to be involved with:
- Improving the speed and efficiency of data acquisition through automation initiatives
- Managing relationships with data tools and providers
- Engaging with client teams on active intelligence briefs
- Marketing and blog/vlog content development
- Training material creation and knowledge sharing
- Experience in research & intelligence analyst with an interest in M&A and client sales
- Driven and proactive team player that learns fast
- Excellent attention to detail
- Solid business modelling & MS Excel skills and python programming exposure
- Graduate and post graduate level students from any field of study (although ideally from a Finance, Business or STEM background)
- Passionate about research, data, analysis, technology and all things digital
- Past experience in M&A, business modelling & analysis, FP&A, intelligence, research, software development and using other data acquisition tools / techniques (including APIs, web scrapers, web crawlers, Python, RPA) would be a bonus.
What you’ll get:
- Salary: £30,000 to £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Full Time Permanent
- Primarily office-based, near Waterloo, with flexible working to meet your needs
- Quarterly performance-related bonus
- Pension scheme
- Health insurance including dental cover
- Annual leave allowance
- Future share option to give you a stake in the business
You’ll join a diverse team of supportive and passionate people with the experience and skill level of Big 4 consulting, set in a start-up atmosphere. We have a flat organisation structure, working directly with the founding team / Sociable, inclusive, friendly and supportive start-up team culture. You’ll get exposure to all aspects of the business and the chance to make a real impact on the business and client relationships.
**** PERSONAL APPLICATIONS ONLY, NO AGENCIES PLEASE ****