2022 has been an incredible year of growth for Deltabase with some fundamental milestones on our journey to create the world’s most in-depth company intelligence platform.
We’ve loved collaborating with our growing list of due diligence and consulting customers to help them deliver better advice to their clients and to win more work.
Highlights of 2022 include:
- Excellent feedback from our customers on the impact our intelligence is having for them and their clients (NPS®: +86, Average Rating 4.6)
- 100% renewal rate on Deltabase Credits – our annual subscription service for high-usage customers to get the best value from our intelligence service
- Geographic expansion with our first collaborations with US-based customers
- Launching the products area of our website to allow customers to browse our full Intelligence Menu
- Some significant enhancements to our intelligence products including:
- Topic-level trending analysis to detect improving or worsening sentiment towards specific topics in employee sentiment and customer sentiment
- Enhanced data visualisation for skills and headcount benchmarking data to make it easier to compare companies to peer set averages
- Ageing analysis of a company’s Tech Stack to distinguish legacy systems from more recently implemented tooling
- Welcoming some incredible new talent into Delta Squad including:
- Tiger Ng, Company Intelligence Analyst
- Jim Plant, Chief Data Engineer
- Kirtana Gopakumar, Company Intelligence Analyst
- Nikita Kapoor, Growth & Strategic Partnerships Manager
- Incredible progress on automating and industrialising our data acquisition and intelligence processing pipeline to allow us to get across more data, faster, for our clients
What we’re planning in 2022
Work is underway on our first SaaS intelligence product that will allow our customers to self-serve deep intelligence and benchmarking on a company’s human capital assets. We’re working to launch this in spring / summer.
We’re also seeing a great deal of interest in our services from customers based in North America, so we look forward to growing our collaboration with due diligence providers and consultancies there.
Finally, we’re planning on running our first funding round in search of the right institutional investors to help power the next stage of our growth.
One thing is for certain – there are exciting times ahead in 2023!
Is there something we can help with?
If you’re not yet working with us and would like to explore how partnering with us could help you to save time, reduce cost and win more work; please get in touch and we’d be delighted to discuss how we could help.