As the sun sets on 2023, many will be looking back at a challenging year that they are glad to see the back of. Macroeconomic headwinds, cost-of-living crisis, high energy prices, renewed conflict in the Middle East. 2023 has been an incredibly tough year for many.
We’ve all been navigating these challenges, one way or another, and our thoughts are with everybody who is having a hard time right now.
Despite the challenges, 2023 has been a year of significant progress and promise in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI). Whilst we have been leveraging AI in the Deltabase solution for some time now, the leaps forward that we have observed this year in large language models (LLMs) such as GPT have already had a transformative impact on our solutions, and outcomes for our customers.
Our customers are now able to benefit from the very latest releases of market-leading AI models within days of them being released. This has allowed us to increase the speed, accuracy and depth of our competitor intelligence & benchmarking.
Advances in Generative AI, and the heroic efforts of our talented team, allow us to enter 2024 in a position of growth and with high hopes for next year.
Highlights of 2023 include:
- Successfully launching the beta version of our first SaaS product that allows consulting users to benchmark culture and employee value proposition of their clients against competitors.
- Achievement of a record-breaking turnaround time for our customers of 3 hours and 42 minutes (from customer approval to receipt of client insight & benchmarking).
- Learning of some incredible wins that our customers have achieved with their clients as a result of using our insight during the sales cycle (2,450% ROI!).
- Even more positive feedback from our customers on the impact our intelligence is having for them and their clients (92% recommend to a colleague, Average Rating 4.8).
- Further geographic expansion with new customer onboarding in Spain, Australia, Singapore and the Middle East.
- Growing the elite team at Deltabase with new hires including:
- Bradley Morgan, Senior Front-End Engineer
- Wendy Xu, Company Intelligence Analyst
- Positive interest in our ‘late seed’ fundraising round which we will close early in the New Year.
What we’re planning in 2024
With our platform beta test concluding at the end of 2023, we will be focusing on analysing user feedback and planning product enhancements to include for the first commercial release of the platform to customers.
Releasing our first commercial software product to customers early in 2024 will be a significant milestone for us as a business, and will give our consulting customers instant access to accurate, deep and actionable intelligence on their clients.
Another key milestone to look forward to in 2024 is the completion of our first significant fundraise to help fuel the next stage of our growth with a focus on accelerating our product development and unlocking further growth.
Please talk to Alastair if you would like to know more about our fundraise.
Is there something we can help with?
If you’re not yet working with us and would like to explore how our ground-breaking client intelligence & benchmarking could help you to save time, reduce cost and win more work; please get in touch and we’d be delighted to discuss how we could help.